- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Agana weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agana in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Agana in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in February?
The average sea temperature around Agana in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Agana in February?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Agana in February and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Agana sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in February 2020. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:48||18:21|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:44||18:26|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:38||18:29|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.