- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Manihiki weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 274274 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Manihiki, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manihiki in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Manihiki in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Manihiki in February?
The average sea temperature around Manihiki in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Manihiki in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Manihiki in February and the average monthly rainfall is 274mm.
Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manihiki in February 2020. Select a month to view Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:41||19:14|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:45||19:11|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:47||19:05|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.