- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Kananga weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Kananga, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kananga in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kananga in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kananga in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kananga in February - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kananga in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Kananga in February and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Kananga sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kananga in February 2020. Select a month to view Kananga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:33||18:55|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:36||18:53|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:36||18:49|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Congo-Kinshasa in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.