- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Ouani, Anjouan weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Ouani, Anjouan, Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouani, Anjouan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Ouani, Anjouan in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouani, Anjouan in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouani, Anjouan in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ouani, Anjouan in February?
The average sea temperature around Ouani, Anjouan in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Ouani, Anjouan in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Ouani, Anjouan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 261mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Ouani, Anjouan in February?
On average less than 1 day in February in Ouani, Anjouan is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Ouani, Anjouan sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouani, Anjouan in February 2020. Select a month to view Ouani, Anjouan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:57||18:35|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:02||18:31|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:05||18:25|
- Find cheap flights to Comoros with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Comoros destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.