- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Urumqi weather in February 2020
- -6-6°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Urumqi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Urumqi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -6°C in Urumqi in February, falling to -16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Urumqi in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Urumqi in February - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Urumqi in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Urumqi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Urumqi in February 2020. Select a month to view Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||09:27||19:19|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||09:10||19:38|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||08:48||19:57|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.