- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Nanchang weather in February 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Nanchang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nanchang in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Nanchang in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nanchang in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nanchang in February - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nanchang in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Nanchang in February and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Nanchang sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nanchang in February 2020. Select a month to view Nanchang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:05||17:55|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:56||18:06|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:43||18:16|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.