- Save on flights from the UK to Xiamen, China with KLM
- Book return flights from airports across the UK
- Prices start from just £358 return including taxes
Erlianhot weather in February 2020
- -6-6°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Erlianhot, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Erlianhot in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -6°C in Erlianhot in February, falling to -21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Erlianhot in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Erlianhot in February - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Erlianhot in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Erlianhot in February and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Erlianhot in February 2020. Select a month to view Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:50||17:42|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:32||18:01|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:10||18:19|
- Save on flights to Guangzhou, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £430 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.