- Book tours & holidays to Chile with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £579 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Easter Island weather in February 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Easter Island, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Easter Island in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Easter Island in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Easter Island in February?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Easter Island in February - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Easter Island in February?
The average sea temperature around Easter Island in February is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Easter Island in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Easter Island in February and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Easter Island sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Easter Island in February 2020. Select a month to view Easter Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:51||21:11|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:01||21:02|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||08:10||20:49|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Chile
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.