- Find the cheapest flights to Cotonou (COO), Benin
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Kandi weather in February 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Kandi in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in February - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandi in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kandi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kandi in February 2020. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:12||18:51|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:09||18:56|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:03||18:58|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.