- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Jabiru weather in February 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 334334 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Jabiru, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jabiru in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Jabiru in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jabiru in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jabiru in February - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jabiru in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Jabiru in February and the average monthly rainfall is 334mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Jabiru in February?
On average less than 1 day in February in Jabiru is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Jabiru sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jabiru in February 2020. Select a month to view Jabiru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:32||19:12|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:37||19:08|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:41||19:02|
- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in the Northern Territory in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.