- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Menongue weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Menongue, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Menongue in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Menongue in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Menongue in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Menongue in February - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Menongue in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Menongue in February and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
Menongue sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Menongue in February 2020. Select a month to view Menongue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:40||18:25|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:46||18:20|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:50||18:13|
- Save up to 20% on car hire for Gold Plus Rewards members
- Discount varies by country. Book car hire for 21 days or less
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.