- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Kandahar weather in February 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Kandahar, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kandahar weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kandahar in February is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 42mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kandahar in February 2020. Select a month to view Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:01||17:41|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:50||17:53|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:35||18:05|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Afghanistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details