- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Kandahar weather in February 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Kandahar, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kandahar in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Kandahar in February, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandahar in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandahar in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandahar in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Kandahar in February and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kandahar in February 2020. Select a month to view Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:01||17:41|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:50||17:53|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:35||18:05|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Afghanistan in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.