- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Asmara weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Eritrea with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Eritrea
The August weather guide for Asmara, Eritrea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Asmara in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Asmara in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Asmara in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Asmara in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Asmara in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Asmara in August and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Asmara sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Asmara in August 2021. Select a month to view Asmara sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:07||18:55|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:10||18:47|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:12||18:37|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.