- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Bata weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Equatorial Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Equatorial Guinea
The August weather guide for Bata, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bata in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Bata in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bata in August?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bata in August - that's 17% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bata in August?
The average sea temperature around Bata in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Bata in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Bata in August and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Bata sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bata in August 2021. Select a month to view Bata sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:21||18:33|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:20||18:30|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:17||18:26|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Equatorial Guinea in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.