- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cairo weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Egypt
The March weather guide for Cairo, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cairo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Cairo in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cairo in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cairo in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cairo in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Cairo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cairo sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cairo in March 2022. Select a month to view Cairo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:21||17:54|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:04||18:04|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:46||18:13|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.