- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Cairo weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Egypt
The July weather guide for Cairo, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cairo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Cairo in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cairo in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cairo in July - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cairo in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Cairo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cairo sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cairo in July 2022. Select a month to view Cairo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:57||19:00|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:05||18:57|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:13||18:49|
- Browse latest special offers from Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- Check out destination specific offers for India & beyond
- Book deals online with participating hotels
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.