- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Wallis weather in December 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 347347 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in December 2019. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:08||17:59|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:13||18:07|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:20||18:14|
- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Where's hot in Wallis and Futuna in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wallis and Futuna in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.