- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Virginia weather in December 2019
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Virginia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Virginia weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Virginia in December is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 83mm (3.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Virginia in December is represented by Richmond.
Virginia sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Virginia in December 2019. Select a month to view Virginia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Virginia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Richmond.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:05||16:52|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:18||16:53|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:24||17:01|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Virginia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details