- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Rashad weather in December 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The December weather guide for Rashad, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rashad in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Rashad in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rashad in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rashad in December - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Rashad in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Rashad in December and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Rashad sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rashad in December 2019. Select a month to view Rashad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:00||17:29|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:08||17:34|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:15||17:42|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Sudan in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sudan in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.