- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
San Juan weather in December 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for San Juan, Puerto Rico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Juan in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in San Juan in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Juan in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Juan in December - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Juan in December?
The average sea temperature around San Juan in December is 27°C.
Does it rain in San Juan in December?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in San Juan in December and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
San Juan sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Juan in December 2020. Select a month to view San Juan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:41||17:47|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:50||17:51|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:56||17:59|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Puerto Rico
Where's hot in Puerto Rico in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Puerto Rico in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.