- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Liberia weather in December 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Liberia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liberia sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Liberia in December 2019. Select a month to view Liberia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Liberia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Monrovia.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:39||18:26|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:46||18:32|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:53||18:39|
- Find cheap flights to Liberia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in Liberia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Liberia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.