- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Riga weather in December 2019
- 00°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 11°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Riga, Latvia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Riga weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Riga in December is a cold 0°C (32°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -5°C (23°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 12% of the 7 hours of daylight.
Expect 49mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 20 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Riga in December is 1°C (34°F).
Riga sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Riga in December 2019. Select a month to view Riga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:36||15:49|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:56||15:42|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||09:02||15:52|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Where's warm in Latvia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Latvia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details