- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Bukittinggi weather in December 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 228228 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Bukittinggi, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bukittinggi sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bukittinggi in December 2019. Select a month to view Bukittinggi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:03||18:11|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:10||18:18|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:17||18:25|
- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.