- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Bukittinggi weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 167167 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Indonesia
The September weather guide for Bukittinggi, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bukittinggi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bukittinggi in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bukittinggi in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bukittinggi in September - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bukittinggi in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Bukittinggi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 167mm.
Bukittinggi sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bukittinggi in September 2020. Select a month to view Bukittinggi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:15||18:22|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:10||18:17|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:05||18:12|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.