- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Kankan weather in December 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The December weather guide for Kankan, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kankan in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kankan in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kankan in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kankan in December - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kankan in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kankan in December and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Kankan sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kankan in December 2020. Select a month to view Kankan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:40||18:13|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:47||18:19|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:55||18:26|
- Find the cheapest flights to Conakry (CKY), Guinea
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.