- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Avarua weather in December 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 229229 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Avarua weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Avarua in December is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F).
Expect 229mm (9.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Avarua in December is 26°C (79°F).
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in December 2019. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:48||19:08|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:52||19:17|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:00||19:24|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Cook Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details