- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Avarua weather in December 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 229229 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Avarua in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in December?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in December is 26°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Avarua in December and the average monthly rainfall is 229mm.
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in December 2020. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||05:49||19:09|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||05:53||19:18|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:00||19:24|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.