- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Ouani, Anjouan weather in December 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 197197 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Ouani, Anjouan, Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouani, Anjouan in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Ouani, Anjouan in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouani, Anjouan in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouani, Anjouan in December - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ouani, Anjouan in December?
The average sea temperature around Ouani, Anjouan in December is 28°C.
Does it rain in Ouani, Anjouan in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Ouani, Anjouan in December and the average monthly rainfall is 197mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Ouani, Anjouan in December?
On average less than 1 day in December in Ouani, Anjouan is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Ouani, Anjouan sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouani, Anjouan in December 2020. Select a month to view Ouani, Anjouan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||05:28||18:15|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||05:33||18:23|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||05:41||18:30|
- Find the cheapest flights to Moroni (YVA), Comoros
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Comoros destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.