- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Leticia weather in December 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 288288 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Leticia, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Leticia in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Leticia in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Leticia in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Leticia in December - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Leticia in December?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Leticia in December and the average monthly rainfall is 288mm.
Leticia sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Leticia in December 2019. Select a month to view Leticia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:18||17:39|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:24||17:46|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:32||17:54|
- Find low prices on flights to Colombia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.