- Check recommended holidays & tours to China
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Ruoqiang weather in December 2019
- 11°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Ruoqiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ruoqiang in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Ruoqiang in December, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ruoqiang in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ruoqiang in December - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ruoqiang in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ruoqiang in December and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Ruoqiang sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ruoqiang in December 2019. Select a month to view Ruoqiang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||09:07||18:46|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||09:19||18:46|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||09:26||18:54|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.