- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Longsheng weather in December 2019
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Longsheng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Longsheng in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Longsheng in December, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Longsheng in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Longsheng in December - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Longsheng in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Longsheng in December and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Longsheng sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Longsheng in December 2019. Select a month to view Longsheng sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:09||17:48|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:19||17:51|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:26||17:59|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to China
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.