- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Bangui weather in December 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bangui weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bangui in December is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 26mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangui in December 2019. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:38||17:31|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:45||17:37|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:52||17:45|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Central African Republic destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details