- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Port Augusta weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Port Augusta, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port Augusta in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Port Augusta in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Augusta in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Augusta in December - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Port Augusta in December?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Port Augusta in December and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Augusta in December 2020. Select a month to view Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:04||20:12|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:06||20:23|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:14||20:29|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in South Australia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Australia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.