- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Jabiru weather in December 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 215215 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Jabiru, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jabiru in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Jabiru in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jabiru in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jabiru in December - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jabiru in December?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Jabiru in December and the average monthly rainfall is 215mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Jabiru in December?
On average 1.1 days in December in Jabiru are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Jabiru sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jabiru in December 2020. Select a month to view Jabiru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:03||18:52|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:08||19:00|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:16||19:07|
- Save on holidays to Australasia with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Queensland
- Filter offers by price, star rating, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in the Northern Territory in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.