- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Larnaca weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cyprus
The August weather guide for Larnaca, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Larnaca in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Larnaca in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Larnaca in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Larnaca in August - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Larnaca in August?
The average sea temperature around Larnaca in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Larnaca in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Larnaca in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Larnaca sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Larnaca in August 2021. Select a month to view Larnaca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:55||19:48|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:06||19:33|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:17||19:13|
- Save EXTRA 6% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where is hot in Cyprus in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.