- Book online & save up to 9% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Larnaca weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cyprus
The March weather guide for Larnaca, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Larnaca in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Larnaca in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Larnaca in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Larnaca in March - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Larnaca in March?
The average sea temperature around Larnaca in March is 17°C.
Does it rain in Larnaca in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Larnaca in March and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Larnaca sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Larnaca in March 2021. Select a month to view Larnaca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:15||17:41|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:55||17:54|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:34||19:06|
- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where is hot in Cyprus in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.