- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Cadiz weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa de la Luz
The August weather guide for Cadiz, Costa de la Luz shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cadiz in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Cadiz in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cadiz in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cadiz in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cadiz in August?
The average sea temperature around Cadiz in August is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Cadiz in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Cadiz in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Cadiz sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cadiz in August 2021. Select a month to view Cadiz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:32||21:31|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:44||21:15|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:56||20:55|
- Save EXTRA 5% on hotel stays in 2020 with Barcelo
- Excludes Barcelo flash sale & happy days offers
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Costa de la Luz
Where is hot in the Costa de la Luz in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa de la Luz in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.