- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Penrhyn weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 135135 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Penrhyn, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Penrhyn in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Penrhyn in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Penrhyn in September?
The average sea temperature around Penrhyn in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Penrhyn in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Penrhyn in September and the average monthly rainfall is 135mm.
Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penrhyn in September 2020. Select a month to view Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:34||18:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:25||18:29|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:17||18:27|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.