- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Penrhyn weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Penrhyn, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Penrhyn in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Penrhyn in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Penrhyn in November?
The average sea temperature around Penrhyn in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Penrhyn in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Penrhyn in November and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penrhyn in November 2020. Select a month to view Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:03||18:29|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:01||18:33|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:03||18:40|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.