- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Penrhyn weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Penrhyn, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Penrhyn in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Penrhyn in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Penrhyn in August?
The average sea temperature around Penrhyn in August is 28°C.
Does it rain in Penrhyn in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Penrhyn in August and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penrhyn in August 2020. Select a month to view Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:47||18:31|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:42||18:31|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:34||18:30|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.