- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Mitiaro weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Mitiaro, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Mitiaro in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Mitiaro in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Mitiaro in November?
The average sea temperature around Mitiaro in November is 26°C.
Does it rain in Mitiaro in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Mitiaro in November and the average monthly rainfall is 162mm.
Mitiaro sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mitiaro in November 2020. Select a month to view Mitiaro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:49||18:40|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:44||18:48|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:43||18:57|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.