- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Avarua weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Cook Islands
The September weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Avarua in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in September?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in September is 24°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Avarua in September and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Avarua in September 2021. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:48||18:30|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:35||18:34|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:21||18:37|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.