- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Avarua weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Cook Islands
The July weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Avarua in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in July?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Avarua in July and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Avarua in July 2022. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:17||18:09|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:16||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:11||18:20|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.