- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Avarua weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 237237 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Avarua in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Avarua in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in February?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in February?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Avarua in February and the average monthly rainfall is 237mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Avarua in February?
On average less than 1 day in February in Avarua is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in February 2021. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:22||19:23|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:29||19:17|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:36||19:07|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.