- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Avarua weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 229229 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Cook Islands
The December weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Avarua in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in December?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in December is 26°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Avarua in December and the average monthly rainfall is 229mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Avarua in December 2021. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:48||19:08|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:52||19:18|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:00||19:24|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.