- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Mbandaka weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Congo-Kinshasa with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Mbandaka, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Congo-Kinshasa
How hot is it in Mbandaka in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Mbandaka in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mbandaka in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mbandaka in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mbandaka in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Mbandaka in September and the average monthly rainfall is 186mm.
Mbandaka sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mbandaka in September 2020. Select a month to view Mbandaka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:44||17:50|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:39||17:45|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:34||17:40|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Congo-Kinshasa in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.