- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Kinshasa weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Congo-Kinshasa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Congo-Kinshasa
The March weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kinshasa in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kinshasa in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kinshasa in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kinshasa in March - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kinshasa in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Kinshasa in March and the average monthly rainfall is 170mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kinshasa in March 2022. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:05||18:17|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:04||18:11|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:01||18:05|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.