- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Kinshasa weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Congo-Kinshasa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Congo-Kinshasa
The July weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kinshasa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kinshasa in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kinshasa in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kinshasa in July - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kinshasa in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kinshasa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kinshasa in July 2021. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:06||17:59|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:08||18:02|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:07||18:03|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.