- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Kinshasa weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Congo-Kinshasa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Congo-Kinshasa
The August weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kinshasa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kinshasa in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kinshasa in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kinshasa in August - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kinshasa in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kinshasa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kinshasa in August 2022. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:07||18:03|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:04||18:02|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:58||18:00|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.