- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Kinshasa weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Congo-Kinshasa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 196196 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Congo-Kinshasa
The April weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kinshasa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kinshasa in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kinshasa in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kinshasa in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kinshasa in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Kinshasa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 196mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kinshasa in April 2022. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:01||18:04|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:59||17:59|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:57||17:55|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.