- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Santa Marta weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Santa Marta, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Colombia
How hot is it in Santa Marta in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Santa Marta in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Marta in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Marta in November - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Marta in November?
The average sea temperature around Santa Marta in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Santa Marta in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Santa Marta in November and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Santa Marta sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Marta in November 2020. Select a month to view Santa Marta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:49||17:32|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:53||17:30|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:00||17:31|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Colombia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.